:)
Yawns, feeling so tired and I perhaps I will take a nap after making this post.
Grrr.. Today's POA test didn't go so well. Second question made me crack my brains and still can't really figure it out. Gave up... and it's so disappointing! You read the lecture notes and you understand but when the questions come to you and your mind just go blank. Wed's soci test was no better. Ahhh.. well I better keep up with the revision or I will be so dead for the prelims. Not much time left... *Stress*
Anyway, it was my grandfather's 80th birthday yesterday! Went to Plaza Market Cafe at Fairmont to eat. My buffet appetite wasn't there but still it was a good meal. Wishing yeye a very happy birthday. ^^
Pics that I took on the way to NTU to fetch my bro before heading to the hotel yesterday. I just love the sunset. :)



Grrr.. Today's POA test didn't go so well. Second question made me crack my brains and still can't really figure it out. Gave up... and it's so disappointing! You read the lecture notes and you understand but when the questions come to you and your mind just go blank. Wed's soci test was no better. Ahhh.. well I better keep up with the revision or I will be so dead for the prelims. Not much time left... *Stress*
Anyway, it was my grandfather's 80th birthday yesterday! Went to Plaza Market Cafe at Fairmont to eat. My buffet appetite wasn't there but still it was a good meal. Wishing yeye a very happy birthday. ^^
Pics that I took on the way to NTU to fetch my bro before heading to the hotel yesterday. I just love the sunset. :)



Bath and then sleep time. :o
