Christmas Mood
Just back from visiting grandparents. Happy to see mama feeling okay, still eating well and still joyful when she talks to us. Got her to tell me the story of the 9pm show the Little Nonya, caused I missed Friday's. The first episode was kinda boring but I sense that it's getting interesting.. Haha I remembered Mum was so into that show that she even started tearing.
Anyway went to the Fairprice after that. I just love going to supermarkets(especially with dad) cause you get to take anything you like from the shelves. Haha.. but of course in reasonable quantities. :P
Christmas is soon here! My favourite time of the year and I am kinda in the mood already. Soon it will be doing Christmas shopping, setting up the christmas tree, and then comes Eve, where it will be meeting with the MFFS! Oooooh..
It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you, "Be of good cheer!"
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the happiest season of all
With those holiday meetings
And gay, happy greetings
When friends come to call
It's the happiest season of all
There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories
Of Christmases long, long ago
It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistletoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Lalala...
Anyway went to the Fairprice after that. I just love going to supermarkets(especially with dad) cause you get to take anything you like from the shelves. Haha.. but of course in reasonable quantities. :P
Christmas is soon here! My favourite time of the year and I am kinda in the mood already. Soon it will be doing Christmas shopping, setting up the christmas tree, and then comes Eve, where it will be meeting with the MFFS! Oooooh..
It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you, "Be of good cheer!"
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the happiest season of all
With those holiday meetings
And gay, happy greetings
When friends come to call
It's the happiest season of all
There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories
Of Christmases long, long ago
It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistletoeing
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Lalala...
