Sunshine
Thank God grandma is fine.. but really pains me to see her with so many tubes.. Pray for her speedy recovery. I really miss her. Just feel empty without her around. Anyway, would like to thank all my dear friends for their prayers. :)
Days have been happy with sunshine around. :) Driel suppose to help me blog! Haha
Had a great time on Sat. Apparently we explored East Singapore. Highlight was Changi Boardwalk! Sunset wasn't like the time when I went with Clarice but still manage to see it.






Next dinner at Bedok was yummy. Finally got to try the famous bak chor mee at block 85. It's good!
Hmm.. lol.. found the thing about "Baba level 1-5" rather cute and amusing. Curious? Not a clue what I am talking about? Haha ask Mr AD!
Yay going to Sentosa soon!
Day or night, it's like all sunshine to me. :)
Days have been happy with sunshine around. :) Driel suppose to help me blog! Haha
Had a great time on Sat. Apparently we explored East Singapore. Highlight was Changi Boardwalk! Sunset wasn't like the time when I went with Clarice but still manage to see it.

On the way to Boardwalk

Stop to take a pic!

On arrival.. tadaaaa

Emo emo emo..

Don't ya just love the sunset?

Next dinner at Bedok was yummy. Finally got to try the famous bak chor mee at block 85. It's good!
Hmm.. lol.. found the thing about "Baba level 1-5" rather cute and amusing. Curious? Not a clue what I am talking about? Haha ask Mr AD!
Yay going to Sentosa soon!
Day or night, it's like all sunshine to me. :)
