Friday, November 21, 2008

Need the motivation

It's just the things in my mind lately. Don't really have the mood to revise work. Getting lost in some modules and there's a ESAP test on Tuesday. Looks like I am banned from everything else this weekend except studying. Getting worried but don't seem to be doing anything about it. Disappointing! Gotta start real soon.. Really need to mean it this time..

Sigh miss my grandparents. Now that they are staying at sunrise gardens, only get to see them about once a week when I go visit. No more home-cook food by grandma ever again and meals have not been regular because of that. Sometimes you are just lazy to buy from the coffeeshop or simply just sick of those oily food. No one or nothing can replace her cooking. Argh suddenly getting emo over this..

And there's YISS coming soon. Another disappointment that I won't be helping out this time. Excited that it is coming real soon and that many people will have a life-changing experience.. but sigh.. what am I doing? My faith is still there but it's like the current status I am in will be challenging for me to help and serve for the camp.

Save me.