Eventful Day
4 October now marks a special day. Totally eventful. Thinking back, I find it rather funny. Saying something important and the next thing you know you are taking a nap? Wow? Anyway spending every moment with him is great :) Glad the barrier was removed or Sentosa might become that special day. Haha..
Celebrated Shiya's birthday that day too. Totally love every single moment as well. Brings back memories of poly 1st year with all the crazy and fun times. Love everyone.. really felt like a family that day. Seafood was great at East Coast! Chili Crab was huge and the spiciness was shiokness.



More pics in my email but lazy to upload now. Haha.. check out facebook for more by Clarice or Michelle.. I think. :)
~I wanna sing, sing, sing, And make music with the heavens!~
Celebrated Shiya's birthday that day too. Totally love every single moment as well. Brings back memories of poly 1st year with all the crazy and fun times. Love everyone.. really felt like a family that day. Seafood was great at East Coast! Chili Crab was huge and the spiciness was shiokness.



More pics in my email but lazy to upload now. Haha.. check out facebook for more by Clarice or Michelle.. I think. :)
~I wanna sing, sing, sing, And make music with the heavens!~
