V-Day
5 years ago, I would never have thought of spending Valentine's Day with someone special. And now, it's has already been the 3rd Valentine I am spending with Jammy.
No amount of words can describe how thankful I am for all the things you have done or sacrificed for me. Be it taking in my nonsense or mood swings, you never complain.
These year is another special one with you. I received the best surprises and was extremely touched especially reading the card you wrote. I admit I did hold back some tears..
Sometimes our job makes it hard for us to meet but there's always effort to try to find time for each other.
To many more great moments together.
Love ya lots! :D
No amount of words can describe how thankful I am for all the things you have done or sacrificed for me. Be it taking in my nonsense or mood swings, you never complain.
These year is another special one with you. I received the best surprises and was extremely touched especially reading the card you wrote. I admit I did hold back some tears..
Sometimes our job makes it hard for us to meet but there's always effort to try to find time for each other.
To many more great moments together.
Love ya lots! :D
