Chillout at Timbre Old School.
Became drunk instead thanks to Flaming Lamboghini and eating my Roasted Duck Pizza too fast straight after that.
1st time puking after drinking and bf can tell me that I need more training and said I was weak! *Roll eyes*
Yup not a good feeling as you can't really think and can't walk straight. You feel dreamy and floaty.
Went home and all I wanna do is sleep, with the head spinning a little.
ANYWAY, been ages since I last took out my guitar from the case. Tried playing a few chords and realised my playing has turned sooooo rusty. Time to start practising again.
I wanna master Sunday Afternoon.. hmm...
Became drunk instead thanks to Flaming Lamboghini and eating my Roasted Duck Pizza too fast straight after that.
1st time puking after drinking and bf can tell me that I need more training and said I was weak! *Roll eyes*
Yup not a good feeling as you can't really think and can't walk straight. You feel dreamy and floaty.
Went home and all I wanna do is sleep, with the head spinning a little.
ANYWAY, been ages since I last took out my guitar from the case. Tried playing a few chords and realised my playing has turned sooooo rusty. Time to start practising again.
I wanna master Sunday Afternoon.. hmm...
