Saturday, February 05, 2011

Some peace, please?

Second day of Chinese New Year and what do I experience?

Dealing with work issues on a public holiday really sucks. I really don't understand why things can turn out this way.

Why do you people have to rely so much on the staff sometimes?

You don't see what we are doing at the backend or stuff we are handling on hand. And why must things happen first and then you come questioning on the wrongs when all you could do was simply ask beforehand?

So many of you, and just a staff to a commitee, can't you all be more supportive and help out just a tiny bit?

AND $*(#&*($#&*($# for goodness sake, be a MAN and FACE the problem and not PUSH the responsibility to the staff to clean your butt!

It gets tiring when all these shit happens over and over again.

Why do I have to apologise for something that isn't entirely my fault?

It irks, frustrates and angers me.

Yes, there are bound to have all kinds of shit at work, but this, I can't take.

My known tolerance and boiling point has almost reached its limit due to a build up of events.

And then... I really don't know what regretful action I might do...

GIMME A BREAK!

AARGH!

Labels: , , ,