Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In times like this...

It feels like a long day.

Working the morning shift, followed by staff meeting and then suddenly there seems to be so much things to do again. Cleared as much administrative work as I can before heading to Jer's to pass him my passport for the trip and then found myself having dinner there.. Next off to RC Centre to collect some tix and then I found myself chatting with my VC till 10pm.

Dad came to pick me up and that's where everything started. I found out I caused my brother $500 and maybe a deal gone or something.. and I was very affected about it. It had to start with someone, and it was obvious that the fingers were pointing at me. I wasn't happy with my dad's approach on the matter and knowing I had a long day, my emotions got the better of me..

Slammed everything on the floor, stomped to my bro's room and told him straight I will pay for his losses.. and then I just broke down in tears..

But through it all, my bro didn't blame me. In fact he knew I would get affected about it and told my dad not to say anything first. He knew I had issues at work and he took the opportunity to talk to me too.

He said God made this happen for a reason and he is thankful for that. He admitted he never really was there for me and if "$500" can give him a 1 hour talk with me, he said it was totally worth it. Omgggosh.. just make me cry even more...

He quoted and shared on my fb wall:
The truth of the matter is that there's nothing you can't accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you're absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You're willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what's working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.” - Anthony Robbins

Love you bro, no matter what.

Labels: ,