What Faith Can Do
8 July 2011, a day that I will definitely remember.
A gift voucher to the toy museum at seah street.
And the next surprise, Jayesslee LIVE @ TAB! Awesome awesome.
Janice and Sonia definitely rocks and they shared their story about their mum who battled cancer and how strong her faith was even through her sufferings and pain.
Her love for the Lord was so real and her faith so strong inspired the twins deeply.
Their story was so touching.. Followed by a moving song in korean, I almost couldn't control my tears..
And then they sang this, which I totally love it. Felt that the Lord once again was speaking to me...
What faith can do :)
Not forgetting.. Thank YOU for this beautiful surprise.
A gift voucher to the toy museum at seah street.
And the next surprise, Jayesslee LIVE @ TAB! Awesome awesome.
Janice and Sonia definitely rocks and they shared their story about their mum who battled cancer and how strong her faith was even through her sufferings and pain.
Her love for the Lord was so real and her faith so strong inspired the twins deeply.
Their story was so touching.. Followed by a moving song in korean, I almost couldn't control my tears..
And then they sang this, which I totally love it. Felt that the Lord once again was speaking to me...
What faith can do :)
Not forgetting.. Thank YOU for this beautiful surprise.
