The haunt
Manage to catch some sleep but didn't felt good cause I knew I had a nightmare. A nightmare I can't remember and I don't wish to remember.
I never watched a dramatic movie that felt so real before. Something close to my heart.
How it hurts when I see what's happening in the story being so true and it's like happening right before my very eyes.
It's scary when you tear not for the sad or touching storyline but you tear for the familarity and similarity of the past and current and perhaps even the unforeseen future.
Yes, I admit I am affected. As much as I want to push these negative thoughts away, it is haunting me once again.
I never watched a dramatic movie that felt so real before. Something close to my heart.
How it hurts when I see what's happening in the story being so true and it's like happening right before my very eyes.
It's scary when you tear not for the sad or touching storyline but you tear for the familarity and similarity of the past and current and perhaps even the unforeseen future.
Yes, I admit I am affected. As much as I want to push these negative thoughts away, it is haunting me once again.
