*Yawns*
All the tests are over for now.. so guess I can relax for a little before I start studying for the next tests again. Oh well..
Haven't be touching my guitar for a long, long time and decided that I should get back to it again. Played some old songs as well as went to look at some youtube videos to refresh my memory on some basics. Haha. Gosh gotten really rusty but those videos were really good! Happen to chance upon the videos by vguitarlessons.com. And it's really, really good for beginners who wanna start playing the guitar. Well, hope I can consistently practise and play some nice songs real soon.
Anyway, was kinda bored or maybe more like nothing better to do and did a little quiz from facebook. It's what kinda guy will I fall for. This is my results:
You would fall for a Gentleman. You like a man who knows how to treat a lady. Your guy will be suave, sophisticated, and dashingly handsome. He remembers the little things that matter: holding doors open, offering his jacket to you when you're cold, and giving you flowers when you're down. Your Mr. Perfect will respect you, love you, and make you feel beautiful, because you are! So even though you may find yourself attracted to bad guys sometimes, save your heart for your very own Mr. Darcy.
Lol.. sound so impressive but more like a dream come true. Oh well.. I shall go to bed now and dream of my gentleman.
Goodnight. Erm.. I mean good morning.
Haven't be touching my guitar for a long, long time and decided that I should get back to it again. Played some old songs as well as went to look at some youtube videos to refresh my memory on some basics. Haha. Gosh gotten really rusty but those videos were really good! Happen to chance upon the videos by vguitarlessons.com. And it's really, really good for beginners who wanna start playing the guitar. Well, hope I can consistently practise and play some nice songs real soon.
Anyway, was kinda bored or maybe more like nothing better to do and did a little quiz from facebook. It's what kinda guy will I fall for. This is my results:
You would fall for a Gentleman. You like a man who knows how to treat a lady. Your guy will be suave, sophisticated, and dashingly handsome. He remembers the little things that matter: holding doors open, offering his jacket to you when you're cold, and giving you flowers when you're down. Your Mr. Perfect will respect you, love you, and make you feel beautiful, because you are! So even though you may find yourself attracted to bad guys sometimes, save your heart for your very own Mr. Darcy.
Lol.. sound so impressive but more like a dream come true. Oh well.. I shall go to bed now and dream of my gentleman.
Goodnight. Erm.. I mean good morning.
