Sunday, December 21, 2008

That day and THE DAY

My Friday started off happily. Met up with Jelena for christmas shopping. The plan was after getting all the necessary gifts, will go to for the last amplify for the year. Was extremely excited.. Shop like nobody's business. Swiping the credit card like mad.

Time flew and when I realised it was already 7 plus and I was still at Tangs! Haven't had dinner so intended to join Jel and her friend for a quick dinner at lucky plaza b4 rushing for amplify. Who knows, when I bought my food and sat down, realised my handphone was not with me! Had a heart attack, trying to recall where I could have left it or dropped it.

After dinner quickly retraced my steps back to where I last used my phone but I couldn't find it. Asked the staff and the cashier ppl whether they seen a black zip pouch but nobody seen it. Walked a few more rounds at the suspected locations I could have dropped it. Another possibility was that I got pick-pocketed.

My last resort was to leave my contact number at the customer service counter just in case someone found it there. Sigh.. by the time think it was almost 9pm. Sad and disappointed, cause Jammy bought me a precious moments ezlink card and it was also in the pouch with my hp. :( Lost my mood and was so late for amplify already decided to just head home. Thought I couldn't meet up with Jacq already to pass her gift but she did drop by my place after amplify. Still looking forward to her YISS story..

Anyway, it was really careless of me. Got my replacement SIM card but still without a phone. I feel so uncontactable and it feels weird. Bro got a spare phone but he left the charger at his hostel. Zzzzzzzzzzzz! Still hanging on to the hope that my phone will miraculously come back to me.

At least yesterday my mood changed for the better! Met up with jammy for christmas celebration. Love the gift he got me.. it was very sweet of him to do up this mini christmas tree.. personally decorated with our pictures.


Here it is.. :) The best christmas present ever!! Really, really love it..



Christmas in 4 days. Best time of the year!