Friday, December 12, 2008

Till then

YISS Liberation is happening right now. Excited for all participants and service team members. Everyone will experience God in different ways. Pray for the success of the camp! :)

Loving every moment with Jammy. Hate my wednesdays cos of the long lectures but seeing him at the end of it just brightens the day. Heh.

Yesss christmas is soon here.. need to do some shopping for presents for loved ones and friends.

So wanna go for a holiday. Hmm probably next year. Take a long, long, long break.

Was reading Marley & Me. Oooh the movie will be out next year. Anyway as I was reading...

At a lonely country stop sign, I stepped out of my rental car and stood in the middle of the pavement. For as far as I could see in any direction, there was nothing but woods and meadows. Not a car, not a person, not a building.

I could so picture it in my mind. :)