Save Meeeeeee
Ok most tests have been cleared and there's one more marketing test on 5th Feb. Wanna quickly clear all these and start on revision already. Just checked the system and the preliminary exam dates are out... and it seriously sux! Goshy, I have 1 Saturday that I need to sit for 2 papers! And both are essay writing... HRM and Marketing. Sigh..
Really don't have much time for revision.. awww.. I already sacrificed online gaming. Totally stopped playing GE since 1st Jan and hopefully I can catch up on work. Sad that Fusion Faction has disbanded.. the good and fun times.. it's over.
Meanwhile, don't wanna stress myself out too much. I still need a life. Haha. Tennis soon.. suppose to play with my brother.. and Gym soon.. MARISA! Haha and of course meeting my pals. Ok but gotta have good time management and set priorities right.
If only I was hero. I would save myself first. Haha.
Really don't have much time for revision.. awww.. I already sacrificed online gaming. Totally stopped playing GE since 1st Jan and hopefully I can catch up on work. Sad that Fusion Faction has disbanded.. the good and fun times.. it's over.
Meanwhile, don't wanna stress myself out too much. I still need a life. Haha. Tennis soon.. suppose to play with my brother.. and Gym soon.. MARISA! Haha and of course meeting my pals. Ok but gotta have good time management and set priorities right.
If only I was hero. I would save myself first. Haha.
Anyway will end off with the pics I took with my great grandmother on Tuesday at CGH. It was her birthday :) So glad she is looking and feeling so good. Prayers are indeed powerful. Hope she has a speedy recovery!

