Packed schedule - Busily Happy
My short break is soon coming to an end. Still, it's still packed with outings, events or gatherings. And yesterday, finally met up with Jacq.
Of course, I was dying to hear her YISS experience and got the chance when we were waiting for dinner to be served at Shokudu. After hearing the highlights of her 4 days, I can sum up in 3 words, God is amazing. Love the part especially when she had the vision of Jesus being really pleased and happy. The other visions and chit-chat session she had with God were really cool too. Woo hoo, so happy for her!
Anyway, really had a good time crapping around and taking crazy pictures with her. Haha.. we were like walking aimlessly to take pics and on the way, even saw Raymond Tan and Xiang Yun acting for a scene.
Yup! Here's some of the pics..

At esplanade..

To fullerton.. (Jacq acting cute.. as usual :x)

Inspirational shot

Doing something sneaky

Jacq claims she take nice "centralised" photos. (Ahem..)
Heh can't wait to see her at Amplify.
More outings to come. Marisa!! Clarice, Shiya, Boots, Michelle.. Constance.. Pei Zi, Rebecca where are you!
Oh yeah, I did attempt to make Apom Berkuah for grandma today. It was HARD WORK! She told me that that was one of her favourite kueh so I found a recipe and decided to give it a shot. I tell you.. TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS. But I must say not bad for the first attempt. It could be better if the pisang rajahs were more riped. Oh well, practice make perfect. Shall try to cook dinner next week.
Check out the cute christmas hat I got in town on Tuesday. Haha
Of course, I was dying to hear her YISS experience and got the chance when we were waiting for dinner to be served at Shokudu. After hearing the highlights of her 4 days, I can sum up in 3 words, God is amazing. Love the part especially when she had the vision of Jesus being really pleased and happy. The other visions and chit-chat session she had with God were really cool too. Woo hoo, so happy for her!
Anyway, really had a good time crapping around and taking crazy pictures with her. Haha.. we were like walking aimlessly to take pics and on the way, even saw Raymond Tan and Xiang Yun acting for a scene.
Yup! Here's some of the pics..
At esplanade..
To fullerton.. (Jacq acting cute.. as usual :x)
Inspirational shot
Doing something sneaky
Jacq claims she take nice "centralised" photos. (Ahem..)
Heh can't wait to see her at Amplify.
More outings to come. Marisa!! Clarice, Shiya, Boots, Michelle.. Constance.. Pei Zi, Rebecca where are you!
Oh yeah, I did attempt to make Apom Berkuah for grandma today. It was HARD WORK! She told me that that was one of her favourite kueh so I found a recipe and decided to give it a shot. I tell you.. TEDIOUS TEDIOUS TEDIOUS. But I must say not bad for the first attempt. It could be better if the pisang rajahs were more riped. Oh well, practice make perfect. Shall try to cook dinner next week.
Check out the cute christmas hat I got in town on Tuesday. Haha
