Hey hey hey
Instead of whining and complaining (yes believe me, I do that quite often during this period), I would just upload some pictures.
Pictures of what keeps me happy at home! :D


Yesh the must-haves when you are mugging... SNACKS! Got this recently with Jammy at Meidi-Ya supermarket. I really love Japanese packaging. It's always unique in some way. Colourful and nicely designed. And of course, they taste good too! Only thing is that they are pricey.. but I guess you don't get to buy them so often so it's worth it. Okkk but I better not eat so much. I dun wanna fall sick!

Ahhhh... and what can beat grandma's cooking? NOTHING!!! This was a recent spread my grandma cooked. It's also a good sign that she is well enough to cook. :)


Heh heh.. and Wintee Hammy! He has always been entertaining me since the first day he was brought into this house. Such a cutie. Love the moments when he is sitting up to groom himself, popping his head out of his little house, burrowing around, running around in the hamster ball and also witnessing his clumsy moments. Hmmm.. yea think he's getting fat? The Tan family just love to feed him stuff. Such a good hamster life.
Alright, sleeping time. And tomorrow is another day.
Pictures of what keeps me happy at home! :D


Yesh the must-haves when you are mugging... SNACKS! Got this recently with Jammy at Meidi-Ya supermarket. I really love Japanese packaging. It's always unique in some way. Colourful and nicely designed. And of course, they taste good too! Only thing is that they are pricey.. but I guess you don't get to buy them so often so it's worth it. Okkk but I better not eat so much. I dun wanna fall sick!

Ahhhh... and what can beat grandma's cooking? NOTHING!!! This was a recent spread my grandma cooked. It's also a good sign that she is well enough to cook. :)


Heh heh.. and Wintee Hammy! He has always been entertaining me since the first day he was brought into this house. Such a cutie. Love the moments when he is sitting up to groom himself, popping his head out of his little house, burrowing around, running around in the hamster ball and also witnessing his clumsy moments. Hmmm.. yea think he's getting fat? The Tan family just love to feed him stuff. Such a good hamster life.
Alright, sleeping time. And tomorrow is another day.
