Around the world
Places I wanna visit and things I wanna do in the years to come..
1) Visit castles any part in the United Kingdom
2) Sleigh-ride with the huskies in Switzerland
3) Spend a snowy christmas in Finland
4) Stay at a lodge near Mount Cook, New Zealand and trek up the trails
5) Horse riding
6) Check out hang gliding or paragliding
7) Relax at the Maldives
8) Snorkel/dive at Cairns Great Barrier Reef, Australia
9) Go to the Rocky Mountains, Canada
10) Visit Spain to confirm that guys are really good looking there (haha)
11) Go to St. Peter Square, Rome
12) Take a ride in a jeep in South Africa's safari
13) Stargazing (of course with nightsky FILLED with stars)
14) Quad-biking through the forest
15) Explore a pyramid in Egypt
16) Get lucky with whale or dolphin watching somewhere
17) Go to the Grand Canyon
18)Slide down Enjoy view of Niagara Falls
19) See cherry blossoms in Japan
20) Ski/ice-skate in some snowy country
21) River ride down the Amazon river
Gosh.. these involves thousandssssssssssss of dollars and I know the list will add on in the future..
Heck, I will make them come true.. Haha
1) Visit castles any part in the United Kingdom
2) Sleigh-ride with the huskies in Switzerland
3) Spend a snowy christmas in Finland
4) Stay at a lodge near Mount Cook, New Zealand and trek up the trails
5) Horse riding
6) Check out hang gliding or paragliding
7) Relax at the Maldives
8) Snorkel/dive at Cairns Great Barrier Reef, Australia
9) Go to the Rocky Mountains, Canada
10) Visit Spain to confirm that guys are really good looking there (haha)
11) Go to St. Peter Square, Rome
12) Take a ride in a jeep in South Africa's safari
13) Stargazing (of course with nightsky FILLED with stars)
14) Quad-biking through the forest
15) Explore a pyramid in Egypt
16) Get lucky with whale or dolphin watching somewhere
17) Go to the Grand Canyon
18)
19) See cherry blossoms in Japan
20) Ski/ice-skate in some snowy country
21) River ride down the Amazon river
Gosh.. these involves thousandssssssssssss of dollars and I know the list will add on in the future..
Heck, I will make them come true.. Haha
Labels: travel
