Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Taking chances

The national geographic shop at vivocity is so cool. Think I can keep going there and never get bored of it. Check out the cool tradition decor that still makes it feel modern in some way and the environment there is cosy and warm. Of course, lots of cool stuff as well. Will consider buying some things when I am back there! That place just SHOUTS out 2 words to me. PASSION and INSPIRATION.

Yawns. Feeling sick-ish again. Think my resistance is really, really low. Considering my weight going down, I am not surprised. Is not that I am eating unhealthily but my food intake as go way down for a meal. Used to eat quite alot and still feel hungry but now appetite has gone haywire. Boooo.. now I guess treating me to a buffet is a waste of money.

My R&R supposed to be over.. but what's new? Facing the books are torturing me. It's like forcing Michael Scofield to say no to freedom. Well, well, looks like I am going to prison myself in the study room at the sgoon cc for many weeks to come.

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?

Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?