My choice and my task
FINALLY.. after much reading up, comparing and testing, I got the Nikon D90. The hole is bigger in the pocket but it's one solid DSLR.

Such a beauty... hahahaha.. and thanks Dad for it. You are the best. :)
So much to learn, so much to know, but will take it one step at a time. Hopefully to improve and take better shots as time goes by.
Meanwhile, still clearing up junk in the house. I am officially appointed as the ebay seller. Seriously the Tans have SO MUCH to sell. Can really faint at the amount of new stuff we have long forgotten about. Now I gotta take time to slowly upload pictures and type a description for every single item for sale. This is going to be tedious. What's more, I gotta monitor and answer questions from potential buyers. I derserve COMMISSION for opportunity cost and time and effort spent!
Break time tomorrow. Sun, sand and sea.

Such a beauty... hahahaha.. and thanks Dad for it. You are the best. :)
So much to learn, so much to know, but will take it one step at a time. Hopefully to improve and take better shots as time goes by.
Meanwhile, still clearing up junk in the house. I am officially appointed as the ebay seller. Seriously the Tans have SO MUCH to sell. Can really faint at the amount of new stuff we have long forgotten about. Now I gotta take time to slowly upload pictures and type a description for every single item for sale. This is going to be tedious. What's more, I gotta monitor and answer questions from potential buyers. I derserve COMMISSION for opportunity cost and time and effort spent!
Break time tomorrow. Sun, sand and sea.
