Rant!
Can't believe I am blogging using my mobile. Kinda cool actually.
Anyway, just wanna say I hate Modigliani-Miller, Jensen & Mecking, Myers-Majluf, Ross, Black-Scholes and whoever that contributed to theories, models and formulas.
I wanna tell them there's much more to life than academic research and materials. Come on, go sun-tan, rock climb, sky dive or something!
Haha.. Feels better saying all of that.
I pray everything goes well tomorrow and I never want to see those names again.
Need positivity to flood my mind now.
Back to last minute cramming.
Anyway, just wanna say I hate Modigliani-Miller, Jensen & Mecking, Myers-Majluf, Ross, Black-Scholes and whoever that contributed to theories, models and formulas.
I wanna tell them there's much more to life than academic research and materials. Come on, go sun-tan, rock climb, sky dive or something!
Haha.. Feels better saying all of that.
I pray everything goes well tomorrow and I never want to see those names again.
Need positivity to flood my mind now.
Back to last minute cramming.
