Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Dreams, colours and heaven

Can't wait to own a DSLR. In fact, I had 2 dreams about DSLRs and that goes to show that I am really thinking about it so much. Haha been reading the forums, checking out product review websites blah blah blah. The more I read and find out about stuff, I think the more confuse I get. Scared I make the wrong decision about brand choice or model choice.

Anyway went to Harvey Norman with dearie and they have a slightly better deal than Courts. Hmmm but my last stop will be MS Color at amk before I make a final decision.

Oh.. later was at Suntec and went to Toy R Us. Some children songs were playing as the background music. And there was the song about colours.. a good children song I must say but it gets irritating after a while. LOL but it really gets stuck in your head! Eventually I sang along.. lol..

Goes something like this...

This is a song about colours, (colours)
You see them all around.
There is red on the stop sign,
Green on a tree,
Blue in the sky and sea.


Hahaha.. Dearie's favourite song now.

Oh oh oh! And I bought Royce Nama chocolate Au Lait. It's Heavenly! Melts in your mouth. A little bittersweet. Woooo best chocolate ever! Of course it isn't that cheap but that's the price you pay for quality products. :D




Back to NosTale to bring me away from reality.