Catch up
Nice meeting up Wen Feng today. Didn't see her in ages!
Also proves that she's a friend indeed.. didn't even try to talk about selling any insurance to me! Hahaha.. but eventually,I asked her to do a review for me.
So many friends that I wanna meet up with but lack the time or the energy to do so.
I seriously miss them. :(
Sorry guys if I have forgotten to reply your messages.. and also postponing meet ups!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Also proves that she's a friend indeed.. didn't even try to talk about selling any insurance to me! Hahaha.. but eventually,I asked her to do a review for me.
So many friends that I wanna meet up with but lack the time or the energy to do so.
I seriously miss them. :(
Sorry guys if I have forgotten to reply your messages.. and also postponing meet ups!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
