Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Always there

Phuket Trip just zooms past by and it's back to work. Thought after a good relaxing trip you will feel recharged, I was wrong. Work has piled up to the sky, and work is never finished. I feel overwhelmed with the amount of things I need to complete and time is running out.

I hate being a quitter, giving up so easily but sometimes you get so sick of it. The sacrifices you made, the struggles and challenges faced. Just want to end it all soon.

And when you thought no one is there
Friends always encourage and share

"God has not promised skies always blue, flower-strewn pathways all our lives through; God has not promised sun without rain, joy without sorrow, peace without pain. But God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy, undying love."

Thanks Dottie! ;)

And somehow u know God made this happen... :)

Labels: ,