What a long day
Woke up at 6.40am today. Totally feels when I was back in primary school when I have to wake up that early.
8am to reach NACLI for the 2015 Workplan Seminar and then back to CC for a staff meeting.
Guess what? Totally ownaged.. Most of us got shot down...
It's gonna be a busy week, or should I say month... nono, maybe it's the year.
So many things to do, so little time.
What's new?
Will be working at home tomorrow too although it's my off day.
8am to reach NACLI for the 2015 Workplan Seminar and then back to CC for a staff meeting.
Guess what? Totally ownaged.. Most of us got shot down...
It's gonna be a busy week, or should I say month... nono, maybe it's the year.
So many things to do, so little time.
What's new?
Will be working at home tomorrow too although it's my off day.
