Sports RawKz!
After I was done with the balls, here's Jen and me. Clarice still practising hard. :P
Yes and of course, Tennis still remains as one of my favourite sports. Speaking in which, today was the men's finals in the Australian Open. Wooo one of the best matches ever. It was a showdown between French, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Serbian, Novak Djokovic. Sadly I missed the 2nd and 3rd sets as had to go to Church but came back to watch the final set and Djokovic won! Excellent match... great play.. Djokovic could my next tennis idol cos he beat Roger Federer as well. Haha..
Here's the young good looking players. :O
Yeah achieving something so hard and almost impossible can be possible. If you set your heart to do it, you can do it. You need not be talented or gifted to do a particular thing. It takes constant practice, training and discipline. Yes! Patience and determination......
I feel motivated again.

