Thursday, March 27, 2008

Unexpected

Things are just unpredictable, ain't it? From the weather to meeting a long lost friend and to all sorts of outcomes... Who would have thought I would actually go and watch the horror movie Rule #1 yesterday?

Probably after the long draining UOL lectures for 3 straight days I probably think that I should just get scared and have some fun. Afterall, Janice, Jing and Jeanette did not mind watching in town just for my sake cause they all live in the west and their initial plan was to watch any cinema in the west.

So what's the outcome? Well, one hand holding on to my sweater to cover my eyes and the other hand was to cover my ears. The sound was loud! Gosh... shocking.. lol.. I was shocked that I had the courage to watch even it in the first place. Haha.. not bad for a local production... had a twist at the end that most won't expect. Shan't be a spoiler for any who might wanna catch it.. :P

Yawns.. another lecture tomorrow morning. Zzzzzzzzz