The Leap Year

In Three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learnt about life: It goes on
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves
Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous
A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves
Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous
A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it
A leap year, once every four years. It never seemed very special to me. Not until today... I guess the movie has made me realise its significance.
The whole movie was like sending me a message and it was like BAM. It hit a nail on my head or something? Jel was telling me we 2 came to watch this movie together for a reason. Lol.. maybe it's true.
There's so much I just wanna blog about but just seems so weird here. But I finally reassured myself that there isn't The One. :)

