Disappointment then Determination
Prelims are over. Saturday was really the killer. Never felt so drained before and before 11pm I was already in bed and the next day only woke up at 12 noon. And then my Sunday for me was like totally I-don't-wanna-do-anything-but-rot kinda mood. It was bad because I knew I had to revise for my POA which I didn't touched at all.
So that explains why I didn't go for the last paper today. Disappointing. But.... Sigh.
3 qualitative modules just kills and I am far from remembering every single important detail to do well.
But anyway I have self declared maybe a 1 week break to just relax a bit before I need to recharge again for the REAL thing.
Muahaha one thing I know is with sheer determination and persistence, you can do it. :) Just like how I just beat my bro's score in Crazy Taxi. Haha the battle continues..
OPTIMISM and DETERMINATION. Haa.. can it last?
So that explains why I didn't go for the last paper today. Disappointing. But.... Sigh.
3 qualitative modules just kills and I am far from remembering every single important detail to do well.
But anyway I have self declared maybe a 1 week break to just relax a bit before I need to recharge again for the REAL thing.
Muahaha one thing I know is with sheer determination and persistence, you can do it. :) Just like how I just beat my bro's score in Crazy Taxi. Haha the battle continues..
OPTIMISM and DETERMINATION. Haa.. can it last?
