Friday, February 22, 2008

The Judges get Judged

Our marketing lecturer was just commenting on the American Idol judges on Tuesday. She was going through the marking scheme for our test 2 and she related it to the Idol Judges. Haha.. she said Randy was always going yoyo and yeah yeah.. give some comments and it falls under "The explanation was brief. You need to explain the points further." The ever so famous Simon got something like "You’ve got good examples to support your explanation. You have explained the examples clearly." And lastly Paula.. "Too lengthy. Tighten your answer."

Haha rather true for all. Watching the episodes this week just made me zoom in into Paula comments. She really goes round and round the bush and I agree with Simon that I don't even know what she is talking about.

Anyway, studying went on pretty well today. Was with Daisy at NLB.. and at least I feel I made good progress. But got really irritated by the 2 girls sitting beside us. Kept talking and discussing questions and was thinking "HELLO.. please take your discussion somewhere else.. people are studying!" Vending machines were also quite noisy there and then.

Hmm might try going SGCC today and see whether it has a better environment...

~Power of the mind...Can I do it?~