What am I doing?
I seriously deserve a slap. 2 days of trying-to-study-but-what-am-i-doing makes me feel terrible. I start reading the notes but the information just won't go in. The words just shouts out to me like Hey!!! Get me in but I guess they are LAUGHING at me instead for being in such a sorry plight.
I am really starting to hate HRM. Grrr.. like a tinge of regret why I chose it in the first place. But no point talking about all these useless stuff. Someone just slap me hard!
Don't know why I started writing lyrics the other day. And it's incomplete. Suddenly I start to question do I always......
*Screams*
~How do you remain positive when you start to feel you are falling behind?~
I am really starting to hate HRM. Grrr.. like a tinge of regret why I chose it in the first place. But no point talking about all these useless stuff. Someone just slap me hard!
Don't know why I started writing lyrics the other day. And it's incomplete. Suddenly I start to question do I always......
*Screams*
~How do you remain positive when you start to feel you are falling behind?~
