I want a pet!!!
Poor little animal lover me. Seems like so many people around her have their own pets or are soon to have one and it is making her envious. Whether it's that pet hamster, rabbit, cat or dog, she loves them all.
Noooooooooooooooo.. Dominic just showed me a picture of a labrador retriever that his dad bought and is currently in China. He said he gotta wait 2 years for their return but at least he will have a pet soon. For me probably only once I have my own house and that is........? 10 years? Oh my gosh. Lol...

Noooooooooooooooo.. Dominic just showed me a picture of a labrador retriever that his dad bought and is currently in China. He said he gotta wait 2 years for their return but at least he will have a pet soon. For me probably only once I have my own house and that is........? 10 years? Oh my gosh. Lol...

Awwwwww.. so cute...
Zzzzzzz anyway seriously no mood to study. :s Saturday is dooms day.. 2 essay writing modules.
