Friday, March 28, 2008

Who would have known?

Coming to unexpectedness and unpredictability again.. Like the weather now, it is hot, hot, HOT.. but it was raining hailstones yesterday. And then there's the headlines today, a family of 4 who drove to Malaysia for a holiday ended up in a bad accident, leaving all of them dead except their 2 month old daughter. Feel so sad.. although she miraculously survived. And then my journey to school today, although I left earlier and even caught the express bus, I was 20 mins late due to the bad traffic. In the end I waited in the library till it was break time and then went in as Mr Kareem is famous for the "glare" and the "please come back during the break..." Nadih was also telling me he was having pms.. so I did not take the chance to enter.

Sigh... I guess it is why I say to live life to the fullest. You never know what's gonna happen so just enjoy every minute of it.

Kinda scary huh.. like something can happen in a mere 1 minute let alone 1 year.. or 10 years?

One life, live it.