No title for a weird post
Blah blah blah plc
Profit and Loss Statement
For the Year Ended...
Blah blah blah plc
Balance Sheet
As At.......
Gosh.. these are all in my head now.. and I need to conquer doing financial statements cause it is a compulsory question for exams. Next is cashflow which I hate.. and there are more accounting stuff that I hate. Haha..
Ok feels like National Library will become my second home too. The past 2 days, it really felt that I was a mugger, which I will never call myself that.
Thanks Daisy for the treat on Tom Palette's ice-cream today! Love it!
And for the next few days it will just be dates with Marketing and POA. YES I LOVE THEM. -_-"
This post just feels weird.
Whatever.
Profit and Loss Statement
For the Year Ended...
Blah blah blah plc
Balance Sheet
As At.......
Gosh.. these are all in my head now.. and I need to conquer doing financial statements cause it is a compulsory question for exams. Next is cashflow which I hate.. and there are more accounting stuff that I hate. Haha..
Ok feels like National Library will become my second home too. The past 2 days, it really felt that I was a mugger, which I will never call myself that.
Thanks Daisy for the treat on Tom Palette's ice-cream today! Love it!
And for the next few days it will just be dates with Marketing and POA. YES I LOVE THEM. -_-"
This post just feels weird.
Whatever.
