Tired
"Cheryl you are so nice and pretty!" was what I saw in an early morning sms followed by "April fools joke"~~ Zzzzz I nearly fainted.. Lol? What april's fool joke is that!? Anyway, thanks to that sms that I remembered that I left my hp on the bed.. almost left without it for school.
Sociology revision class kinda went pretty well. Dr Steve Taylor did an excellent job trying to keep everyone attentive and interested by his sense of humour + interesting examples relating to the topics. Adriel was right.. he really got us writing down stuff and it wasn't as boring as I thought it will be.
Ok tomorrow will be a really longgggggggggggg day for me. Will be in school from 10am - 10pm. Gosh it's crazy, I wonder how will I survive. 10-5pm HRM followed by 7-10pm mktg. Wow longest school day of my life.
Anyway glad I completed my recent lyric. Wondered where I got the inspiration?
Really kinda dozing off now and it's just 4 mins to 9pm... guess that's how long hours of lecture drains you but I also didn't really sleep well yesterday. Might just go straight to bed now... although I suppose to do some reading up...
Sociology revision class kinda went pretty well. Dr Steve Taylor did an excellent job trying to keep everyone attentive and interested by his sense of humour + interesting examples relating to the topics. Adriel was right.. he really got us writing down stuff and it wasn't as boring as I thought it will be.
Ok tomorrow will be a really longgggggggggggg day for me. Will be in school from 10am - 10pm. Gosh it's crazy, I wonder how will I survive. 10-5pm HRM followed by 7-10pm mktg. Wow longest school day of my life.
Anyway glad I completed my recent lyric. Wondered where I got the inspiration?
Really kinda dozing off now and it's just 4 mins to 9pm... guess that's how long hours of lecture drains you but I also didn't really sleep well yesterday. Might just go straight to bed now... although I suppose to do some reading up...
