Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Longgggggggg day... but...

I managed to pull through. In fact during the 7-10pm mktg lecture, although drained, didn't feel sleepy and was rather attentive I would say.

Well, perhaps it was because of what I did and where I went during the 2 hours break. Went to Stef's house for dinner as it's just about 6 bus stops away.

Firstly, I saw TOFFEE AGAIN!! Miss him sooooo much~!




Secondly, had a nice steamboat dinner...



And then I helped myself to a generous serving of Haagen-Dazs Chocolate ice-cream.. YUM~!!!



Got a nice view standing at the balcony...



Because back at home from my balcony, it's this...



Ok I shan't compare, but the point is I had a long day BUT these are the stuff that made me happy even for just a short while. :)

Gonna print some notes and going to bed. It't gonna be another 10-5pm day tomorrow.. Worse still, got a sarcastic lecturer who thinks she has a great sense of humour.