Sunday, April 06, 2008

Friends :)

Friends are the ones that will be with you whether rain or shine. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends around me!

Cycling with Daisy was fun on Friday although someone spoiled our mood due to chasing us away while we were studying at SPI. We then cycled to CSC to continue studying till it was time for Amplify.

Cycling home was cool too and Daisy came over my place for a while and I showed her my photo albums.


Here's us arriving outside my house.. all hot and sweaty


Thumbs up for the great ride!


And obviously this is me and my bicycle

Hehe.. and met up with Pei Zi yesterday after so long! I am really so glad to see her again and we really got so much to talk about. We watched the movie, Definitely, Maybe then had a early dinner at the bugis foodcourt where we shared so much together. We then took our conversation to Ya Kun and enjoyed our kaya cheese toasts. So much we shared.. Happy for her that she got her faith back too.



Best pals!

Well.. there are still friends that I have not met for a long time too and hopefully can meet up with them real soon. Sigh but the coming exams are really in the way. :s