Cookies for you?
What's the best cookie you've ever eaten? Famous Amos? Well, if that's your answer, you obviously have not tried the best yet.
If you frequent the Esplanade, does The Cookie Museum sound familiar? Yup, that's the place I am talking about. Although I did not sample all of the types of cookies, sampling 1 or 2 was enough to make me come back for more. Of course, these delicious cookies come at a price, my friend bought a tin at $32 which is pricey for the quantity but believe me, that cookie favour (It's Nasi Lemak!) is so unique and nice! Service there was excellent as well and the staff that served us make me feel that she was an old friend of ours.
Not sure of the other stuff sold there because I only took a quick glance but this the following is taken off Esplanade website about The Cookie Museum:
Indulge in the magical feel of old-world traditions with a cosmopolitan touch in The Cookie Museum’s charming European-style setting. Pamper yourself with our Royal Trolley Services, scrumptious European Liqueur Teacakes and a premium collection of exquisitely-flavoured cookies.
Yeah.. hmmm will I buy the cookies? Most probably I will BUT I need to save first. (",)
If you frequent the Esplanade, does The Cookie Museum sound familiar? Yup, that's the place I am talking about. Although I did not sample all of the types of cookies, sampling 1 or 2 was enough to make me come back for more. Of course, these delicious cookies come at a price, my friend bought a tin at $32 which is pricey for the quantity but believe me, that cookie favour (It's Nasi Lemak!) is so unique and nice! Service there was excellent as well and the staff that served us make me feel that she was an old friend of ours.
Not sure of the other stuff sold there because I only took a quick glance but this the following is taken off Esplanade website about The Cookie Museum:
Indulge in the magical feel of old-world traditions with a cosmopolitan touch in The Cookie Museum’s charming European-style setting. Pamper yourself with our Royal Trolley Services, scrumptious European Liqueur Teacakes and a premium collection of exquisitely-flavoured cookies.
Yeah.. hmmm will I buy the cookies? Most probably I will BUT I need to save first. (",)
