Friday, May 16, 2008

Don't give up

Just need to blog now to vent all frustrations and release the stress!

It's hard saying to myself "Don't give up".. but I guess I am still hanging on.

Sat for POA paper today and when I was halfway through, I really spent so much time on the compulsory question and kinda got me frustrated. It came to the point when I just slumped back to the chair and gave a sigh. Really felt like tearing the question paper. But well, just hope I clear this module.

After the paper, went to the changi airport T3 with Francis to eat popeyes. Tried it for the first time and it's not bad. Got me feeling a little better. :) Didn't really feel like going for amplify today as well but no regrets. Although I wasn't really paying 100% attention, the highlight for me was the formula Josie gave and the part of worrying too much.

1) Jesus + Nothing = Total Satisfaction
2) Don't worry about tomorrow as today there's enough to worry about

Yup, the part about worry also reminds me of Josh Groban's song, You're Loved which I am listening now. Great song.. totally encouraging.

Anyway, also saw peeps that I didn't see for a long time and of course it's just great to see them again. Glad to see people are so excited about the coming YISS and just so ready to serve.

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world