Sigh
Is it the hot weather or is it just me? It's so hard to stay glued to the chair and stay focused to the revision and lecture notes.
Well I guess I am not the only one struggling but every single student will definitely complain in one way or another unless they are geniuses or something.
I feel at risk picking topics to learn but at the same time learning everything is not really a smart thing to do. You can't possibly learn every single thing.
Hate this restlessness I am feeling and it is worrying. I need motivation.
Ok that does it, guess I won't be blogging and "seen" for a while. Although I hate to say it, I shall TRY to be a mugger.
Far far away, hidden in a shell
Till I see the blue sky again
Well I guess I am not the only one struggling but every single student will definitely complain in one way or another unless they are geniuses or something.
I feel at risk picking topics to learn but at the same time learning everything is not really a smart thing to do. You can't possibly learn every single thing.
Hate this restlessness I am feeling and it is worrying. I need motivation.
Ok that does it, guess I won't be blogging and "seen" for a while. Although I hate to say it, I shall TRY to be a mugger.
Far far away, hidden in a shell
Till I see the blue sky again
