More things to come?
Sent Clarice off at the airport on Friday. Got a shock when she said she was leaving so soon cause I thought it was next Friday. So lucky I asked early or I won't be seeing her for a whole 3 months! Sure gonna miss her but looks like she's having great fun and experience so far.
I can't imagine going to New York by myself even if there's 1 or 2 friends with me. It's like you are alone in a totally new country. I almost had the chance if I had accepted the offer to Monash in Melbourne. Nevertheless, it was a good thing because it was certainly all planned (This word now really means a lot to me). :) Maybe I will have an opportunity next time. Was inspired by Michelle as well about going for a working holiday. Maybe next year. Need to get out of this little island for a while. Haha..
Anyway, in preparation for YISS, there's prep camp this week but I can't go due to exams. So Don and Joan was saying to at least come for the important sessions and yesterday night there was ministering! I went and really felt hopeful after the whole thing. It's really amazing how God has plans for us. None may not been revealed yet but just gotta be patient. ^^
Just one more paper to go. Weekends = don't really have the mood to study but I will TRY!! And after 30th May, it's time to PLAN and continue some unfinished business. Haha..
There's lots of stuff I wanna do and need to do.
I can't imagine going to New York by myself even if there's 1 or 2 friends with me. It's like you are alone in a totally new country. I almost had the chance if I had accepted the offer to Monash in Melbourne. Nevertheless, it was a good thing because it was certainly all planned (This word now really means a lot to me). :) Maybe I will have an opportunity next time. Was inspired by Michelle as well about going for a working holiday. Maybe next year. Need to get out of this little island for a while. Haha..
Anyway, in preparation for YISS, there's prep camp this week but I can't go due to exams. So Don and Joan was saying to at least come for the important sessions and yesterday night there was ministering! I went and really felt hopeful after the whole thing. It's really amazing how God has plans for us. None may not been revealed yet but just gotta be patient. ^^
Just one more paper to go. Weekends = don't really have the mood to study but I will TRY!! And after 30th May, it's time to PLAN and continue some unfinished business. Haha..
There's lots of stuff I wanna do and need to do.
