Chew on Hi-Chew!
Just ignore the random title! Happen to have one now.
Saturday was out with Michelle to find a suitable gift for Clarice. Seems like it always get hard thinking of what and where to eat but I made a rather fast decision that day. Shokudo at City Link!


The bacon and cabbage soup was interestingly nice

If I am not wrong this was the prawn-bacon pizza. It was good but felt that it was pricey for the size

Salmon Avocado pasta was nice with the unique creamy taste. Definitely not like Pasta Mania Creamy pastas.
Overall, the food was not bad. But I think I might like Waraku's pasta place better although I have not tried it.
And of course celebrating Clarice 21st on Sunday. Clarice treated us to buffet dinner at Furama City Centre! ^_^ Nice food, great company with all :)

Birthday girl with the starters!

Saying cheese before continuing on the heavenly food

Presenting the birthday gift - Leona Lewis's Spirit album + Topshop giftcard!


And lastly, that's us
Sheesh.. realise that I have put on lots of weight already. Apart from birthday celebrations, farewells and gatherings for lunch/dinner, the upcoming exams is the culprit too! Because exams means having a life just revolving around sleep and food. No exercise and you tend to snack more. Going out to study means you have to spend more $$$ on transport and food as well. Gosh...
Sigh the exam is just dragging on for so long and I feel so restless. Most of the unis are already done with their exams but not SIM! Grrr.. but kinda feeling abit panicky already. 8th May is nearing.. argh..
Someone just save me...
Saturday was out with Michelle to find a suitable gift for Clarice. Seems like it always get hard thinking of what and where to eat but I made a rather fast decision that day. Shokudo at City Link!


The bacon and cabbage soup was interestingly nice

If I am not wrong this was the prawn-bacon pizza. It was good but felt that it was pricey for the size

Salmon Avocado pasta was nice with the unique creamy taste. Definitely not like Pasta Mania Creamy pastas.
Overall, the food was not bad. But I think I might like Waraku's pasta place better although I have not tried it.
And of course celebrating Clarice 21st on Sunday. Clarice treated us to buffet dinner at Furama City Centre! ^_^ Nice food, great company with all :)

Birthday girl with the starters!

Saying cheese before continuing on the heavenly food

Presenting the birthday gift - Leona Lewis's Spirit album + Topshop giftcard!


And lastly, that's us
Sheesh.. realise that I have put on lots of weight already. Apart from birthday celebrations, farewells and gatherings for lunch/dinner, the upcoming exams is the culprit too! Because exams means having a life just revolving around sleep and food. No exercise and you tend to snack more. Going out to study means you have to spend more $$$ on transport and food as well. Gosh...
Sigh the exam is just dragging on for so long and I feel so restless. Most of the unis are already done with their exams but not SIM! Grrr.. but kinda feeling abit panicky already. 8th May is nearing.. argh..
Someone just save me...
