Courage
Sometimes it's so hard to just say things deep inside of you. Thoughts and feelings to be expressed in words, is it that hard?
In a way, I kinda admire blunt people. If they hate you, they say it straight to your face and don't act like a hypocrite. They may lack empathy and be insensitive to the feelings of others, but at least they are honest.
I think it's possible to be nice and honest at the same time. It's how you communicate the words out of you but I guess I am afraid I might hurt people's feelings or even lose a good friend.
To be a "bad guy" once in a while should be good. Don't whatever receive critics so that whatever can improve and be even better?
Truth hurts but I think lies worse.
Courage.
In a way, I kinda admire blunt people. If they hate you, they say it straight to your face and don't act like a hypocrite. They may lack empathy and be insensitive to the feelings of others, but at least they are honest.
I think it's possible to be nice and honest at the same time. It's how you communicate the words out of you but I guess I am afraid I might hurt people's feelings or even lose a good friend.
To be a "bad guy" once in a while should be good. Don't whatever receive critics so that whatever can improve and be even better?
Truth hurts but I think lies worse.
Courage.
