2009
A brand new year starts yet again. So what lies ahead this time round? I just pray for a smooth year ahead for my family, friends and I.
It was the first day of the new year that I felt God had already answered my prayers. Gave me 2 words knowing what they referred to when I was at olps celebrating the 25th and 50th anniversary of 3 Canossian Sisters. I was standing right there and right at the moment, it hit me.
One of the Sisters is related to me. My grandfather's, brother's, daughter, Sister Mary Tan. Anyway, seeing them being so dedicated and honouring God almost all their life is amazing. I truly respect them.
Hmm.. exams will soon come and the new year also marks the start of my revision. I just gotta get into the mood again.
I think I got the flu. Boo..
It was the first day of the new year that I felt God had already answered my prayers. Gave me 2 words knowing what they referred to when I was at olps celebrating the 25th and 50th anniversary of 3 Canossian Sisters. I was standing right there and right at the moment, it hit me.
One of the Sisters is related to me. My grandfather's, brother's, daughter, Sister Mary Tan. Anyway, seeing them being so dedicated and honouring God almost all their life is amazing. I truly respect them.
Hmm.. exams will soon come and the new year also marks the start of my revision. I just gotta get into the mood again.
I think I got the flu. Boo..
