Sunday, February 01, 2009

And......

Yes, it's been ages since I last blogged. There is so much to blog about but events and happenings will kinda be "outdated" and I don't want to write a long-winded story.

Anyway, mama and yeye is back yesterday! Finally the house feels normal again. Maybe this marks the start that I need to prepare and cook. :o

Had a nice home-cooked family dinner and chatted with mama for quite a while. Sometimes seeing the way she suffers really pains me. Pray that she will be fine and healthy..

Ohhh.. and preliminary exam dates are out. Quite thankful that mine starts in the second week of March. Kinda gives me extra few more days to study. And I must make sure I seriously do. The study mood is still not in yet and but I just gotta force myself (I wonder how) to do revision. I hope to start by MONDAY! ZzZzZzzZz!!

Probably Jelena's method might just work. Hmmm...