Vulnerability
Sigh... Grandma talked about the other world again.
When cancer and illnesses come, your life just turns 360 degrees. I used to see a cheerful her and now she always looks weak and tired.
She told me her time is almost up and cannot last long. I was speechless but later comforted her to remain strong and happy.
Life's short and people say just eat what you want and do what you want. But I think it the other way.. As in I think we should eat and live healthily.. Because you don't want some kidney failure or diabetes nonsense to happen to you. If something comes naturally, then so be it. But if it was caused by your own intake and actions, then it will be your own regret that you made your life shorter.
So many things to do in this world.. the last thing you want is something to ruin your life forever.
God please make Grandma better.
When cancer and illnesses come, your life just turns 360 degrees. I used to see a cheerful her and now she always looks weak and tired.
She told me her time is almost up and cannot last long. I was speechless but later comforted her to remain strong and happy.
Life's short and people say just eat what you want and do what you want. But I think it the other way.. As in I think we should eat and live healthily.. Because you don't want some kidney failure or diabetes nonsense to happen to you. If something comes naturally, then so be it. But if it was caused by your own intake and actions, then it will be your own regret that you made your life shorter.
So many things to do in this world.. the last thing you want is something to ruin your life forever.
God please make Grandma better.
Labels: life
