Yes?
Is studying for exams more important than eating healthily and exercising well? Yes/No?
Is studying for exams more important than a relative's funeral? Yes/No?
Is studying for exams more important than your immediate family's birthday? Yes/No?
It doesn't concern me if a contagious virus spreads to Singapore. Agree/Disagree?
If I don't do well for my exams, I AM DEAD!!! Agree/Disagree?
If all or majority of your answers are Yes and Agree, CONGRATULATIONS, you are a typical Singapore student! If not, I really thank you for being different.
Hmmm.. I was just thinking because I had this final CF lecture in school, and my friend was being so worried about being not able to finish studying. Then she said, "I really wish H1N1 virus spreads to Singapore. And when the outbreak happens here, hopefully our exams are postponed so that I have more time to study."
I know she's not the only one thinking about that.
Do we really care so much about exams more than anything else?
I guess no virus can beat the exam fever.
Is studying for exams more important than a relative's funeral? Yes/No?
Is studying for exams more important than your immediate family's birthday? Yes/No?
It doesn't concern me if a contagious virus spreads to Singapore. Agree/Disagree?
If I don't do well for my exams, I AM DEAD!!! Agree/Disagree?
If all or majority of your answers are Yes and Agree, CONGRATULATIONS, you are a typical Singapore student! If not, I really thank you for being different.
Hmmm.. I was just thinking because I had this final CF lecture in school, and my friend was being so worried about being not able to finish studying. Then she said, "I really wish H1N1 virus spreads to Singapore. And when the outbreak happens here, hopefully our exams are postponed so that I have more time to study."
I know she's not the only one thinking about that.
Do we really care so much about exams more than anything else?
I guess no virus can beat the exam fever.
