Weeeeee
Friday was great.
It's been so long since we had a poly gathering. So happy to see the usual gang again and of course great to see the rest as well.
Had a yummy dinner at Xin Wang Taiwan.
The highlight of the night was definitely at Esplanade's roof top. We played the werewolves, little Girl and the villagers game. YJ was the narrator and seriously I was speechless and nearly laughed my head off. Nearly died when he said something like "Ok werewolves you can open your mouths now..." (instead of eyes) Haha.. hilarious.





It's been so long since I really had so much fun with friends. Can't wait for more. :) MJ at Shiya's coming right up!
It's been so long since we had a poly gathering. So happy to see the usual gang again and of course great to see the rest as well.
Had a yummy dinner at Xin Wang Taiwan.
The highlight of the night was definitely at Esplanade's roof top. We played the werewolves, little Girl and the villagers game. YJ was the narrator and seriously I was speechless and nearly laughed my head off. Nearly died when he said something like "Ok werewolves you can open your mouths now..." (instead of eyes) Haha.. hilarious.





It's been so long since I really had so much fun with friends. Can't wait for more. :) MJ at Shiya's coming right up!
