The past 2 weeks
August.
A month that quite a few events have been happening so far.
ACG Wildcard at Cass's house was memorable. I took the opportunity to drive my bro's car when he was in China and drove my longest distance ever alone! Destination: Bedok Central where I also picked up 5 passengers at CSC first!
Great time of chit-chat, games and fun too. Loved listening to the stories of how the guys proposed to the girls. There was the make you go Pulau Ubin for cycling, get tired and don't suspect anything then go home to find out your house is filled with 1000 roses. Lol I couldn't stop laughing.
Then there was the normal outing and dinner. Then try in tricking her to go to Raffles Hotel to just explore the inside.. only to find out she was walking on a path lighted with candles and found herself going on stage to sit beside the man to hear him play a self-composed music piece just for her. Awwww so romantic..
Oh and lastly the not so romantic still trying his best to surprise her. Dinner date was at a great chill out place before he excused himself by saying "he need to go pang sai" but actually going out to get the flowers ready and popping the question. I laughed at the part when she knew the surprise way beforehand and she did a manicure that day..)
Yeah got my iPhone 4 on National Day!
And my official start of work on 10 August back at Punggol CC. Haven't had much to do so far. But I know my honeymoon period is going to end soon and more things are coming my way. Just want to do my best here at my 1st ever perm job!
Met up with Clarice from the PA family as well! Hope to meet up the rest soon.. missed all of you!
Had Wendy's with Jammy and they have nice beef burgers :D
Stef played in the SYOG, tennis and I wasn't able to make it :( She faced a tough russian opponent ranked at 16. Although she lost 6-2, 6-3 felt it was such an achievement already and I know she will continue to get better!
Hope the rest of August continues well.
A month that quite a few events have been happening so far.
ACG Wildcard at Cass's house was memorable. I took the opportunity to drive my bro's car when he was in China and drove my longest distance ever alone! Destination: Bedok Central where I also picked up 5 passengers at CSC first!
Great time of chit-chat, games and fun too. Loved listening to the stories of how the guys proposed to the girls. There was the make you go Pulau Ubin for cycling, get tired and don't suspect anything then go home to find out your house is filled with 1000 roses. Lol I couldn't stop laughing.
Then there was the normal outing and dinner. Then try in tricking her to go to Raffles Hotel to just explore the inside.. only to find out she was walking on a path lighted with candles and found herself going on stage to sit beside the man to hear him play a self-composed music piece just for her. Awwww so romantic..
Oh and lastly the not so romantic still trying his best to surprise her. Dinner date was at a great chill out place before he excused himself by saying "he need to go pang sai" but actually going out to get the flowers ready and popping the question. I laughed at the part when she knew the surprise way beforehand and she did a manicure that day..)
Yeah got my iPhone 4 on National Day!
And my official start of work on 10 August back at Punggol CC. Haven't had much to do so far. But I know my honeymoon period is going to end soon and more things are coming my way. Just want to do my best here at my 1st ever perm job!
Met up with Clarice from the PA family as well! Hope to meet up the rest soon.. missed all of you!
Had Wendy's with Jammy and they have nice beef burgers :D
Stef played in the SYOG, tennis and I wasn't able to make it :( She faced a tough russian opponent ranked at 16. Although she lost 6-2, 6-3 felt it was such an achievement already and I know she will continue to get better!
Hope the rest of August continues well.
