Friday, July 30, 2010

New Start

Looks like I am going back to Punggol CC afterall.

Back to familiarity to face the uncertainty!

There's some time I left before my first perm job starts and of course I will help out with The Little Berry first.

In case you haven't know, The Little Berry sells Apple iPhone / iPad accessories at great prices! Do show your support by Liking the The Little Berry Facebook page! :)

I was so tempted to get my iPhone 4 today. Andy smsed at 6am to join the queue at OUB. But I made up my mind to wait and so I went back to sleep. :x

Went to watch Inception yesterday. I must say that you gotta really listen and watch attentively or you might get lost in some parts. Feel that it was quite a brilliant show.

OH and I am so happy that I got over the sadness of Wintee. Stepped in to Pet Safari to see the hamsters and instead of tears, I was all smiles. :) And got to see my favourite Shelties again. There were 2! One in Tri-colour, the other in Sable White. Cute, cute, cute! A Sheltie will be mine one day. :D

New Start soon and a whole lot of plans to make...


It's TO-TO-RO and not TORN-TO-RO! :x